A Refuge for Healing and a Launchpad for Transformation.
Our vision is to usher in the complete transformation of a region, evidenced by the sustained elimination of systemic poverty.
At Harvest Valley we are:
a place of healing and miracles;
a model of success in eliminating domestic violence and sexual assaults;
a cooperative church working with government authorities, schools and social services;
a beacon of entrepreneurial success;
a training center for marketplace ministers of all ages;
a training center for transformational church leaders across the globe.
Connect You with God
Develop Your full Potential
Empowering You for Influence
EXCELLENCE: Living with a “no limits” mindset.
SERVICE: Being actively helpful and hospitable.
DISCIPLINE: A desire to be trained and steward in humility.
CREATIVITY: Using imagination, risk-taking and problem-solving.
GENEROSITY: Devising strategies to give in every way.
COMMUNICATION: Conveying thoughts and feelings with honor and the spirit of prophecy.
1. Non-negotiable love is being the best expression of Christ to another human being. Putting love first and last in every situation keeps us in the abiding Presence of God.
2. Relationships of openness and honesty allow us to drop the mask and the image we unconsciously present to the world. In this way we live in conscious freedom and joy before people as we do before God. Accepted in the Beloved, accepted in the Body, accepted by self.
3. Believing the best about people is not about ignoring their faults but about recognizing that everyone wants to change and become like Jesus. We are always a work in progress and therefore deserving of mercy, grace and love.
4. Declaring your commitment to others is the best way of understanding and receiving God’s commitment to you. The scriptures are God’s declaration of commitment to humanity. His whole heart is in His word to us. When you declare your commitment, your heart follows your involvement.
5. Truth wrapped in love preceded by grace. Truth is not just about being right, but also about doing right. Truth given without compassion and love may destroy someone’s world. This is your opportunity to win someone’s heart to a greater love in Christ. When acceptance and truth combine with loving kindness, people are made whole.
6. Character before gifting. Not valuing character will diminish your gift. When your progress in godliness is visible, your trustworthiness will increase, and your anointing will expand.
7. Give and it shall be given. If God can pass it through you, He will give it to you.
8. Stewardship not ownership. Stewardship is the intentional pursuit of God to involve Him in everything. The Holy Spirit ruling your life with your full cooperation.